We offer a two-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and craftsmanship for our products. A Lifetime Warranty is provided for the frame. Should anything happen to your dogPACER pet treadmill we would like to know and be given the opportunity to service any issues. Full coverage is limited to mainland EU areas we will provide a limited coverage to offshore areas and islands, this does not include any shipping of treadmills but does cover sending replacement parts and provision of email and on-line technical support.
This warranty is non-transferable and only valid if the owner registers the product within 60 days from purchase. Registration of the dogPACER products can be done online – http://dogpacer.eu/product-support/product-warranty/. Proof of purchase is required for all claims. If the fault is determined to be a manufacturing defect the product will be repaired or replaced by dogPACER Europe. Product will be repaired, replaced, or a credit will be issued toward the purchase of a new dogPACER. Warranty products must be returned clean, with all parts, and the manual. The product must be returned in its original packaging or an equally durable box (to avoid further damage during transport). Products that are not clean will not be accepted for return.
Denied Claims, if the defect to the treadmill is due to abnormal use, abuse, accident, outdoor elements or liquid damage the claim will be denied, this includes any parts damaged due to excessive mud, dog hair or dirt.
Any and all warranty claims must be submitted to the point of purchase.
Without limiting any statutory rights that may be available to the European consumer in respect of the product, including those under the European Consumer Law, this warranty will not apply to:
- Damage caused through incorrect adjustment to dog treadmill walking belts, drive belts;
- Any product supplied outside of Europe;
- Any product stored or used outdoors
- Any defects caused by accidents, natural disasters, lightning, water, fire, wind, storms
- Any defects caused by abuse or theft of the product or due to surges in the electrical power to which the product is connected;
- Any defects caused by faulty or defective power cables;
- Any product that is incorrectly installed or set up;
- Ordinary wear and tear of the product;
- Any adaptation or changes to the product which are not in accordance with the user manual supplied with the product;
- Damage resulting from:
- – Incorrect adjustments to treadmill belts, drive belts
- – Transportation (excludes transit damage when dispatched from an authorized dealer to buyer)
- – Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- – Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- – Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- – Any power supply fault in ancillary equipment used with the product;
- – Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects;
- – Entry of foreign matter into the product including liquid, moisture or dirt; and
- – Salt build-up or rust corrosion.
- Expendable parts such as paint and finish.